Consulting and designing preventive and predictive maintenance programs , Implement preventive and predictive maintenance programs , Consultation on implementation of comprehensive maintenance and productivity systems , Vibration tests performance , Balancing tests performance
Any real and visible source that is valuable is called physical assests. For many businesses, physical assets refer to cash, equipment, inventory, and assets owned by the individual or company.
Asset Management means a set of processes baed on existing facilities and resources for maintaining, deploying, and developing the assets of an entity or company that provide a framework for designing and implementing companyʾs future long-term and short-term plans, with the aim of increasing the entityʾs profits and benefits to advance the defined goals for it. The information gained from this process helps in deciding the future profitability projects of the company.
Maintenance and Repair:
All of activities to keep the machines and equipment operational, thus maintaining their operational capability and reliability.
Maintenance of an equipment means planning and performing activities on equipment that enable it to operate continuously and produce a quality product or provide quality service.
Benefits of Managing Physical Assets for Organizations:
- Better and more effective budget control
- Reducing the cost of life of the assets
- Increasing investment return and growth
- Improving environmental performance, safety and health
- Effective support in the decision-making process
- Organization reengineering
- risk management
- Increasing customer satisfaction and promote business reputation
- Increasing productivity
Lian Aryatash Saba Company Services in Asset Management and Maintenance and Repair field:
- Consulting and designing preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Implement preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Consultation on implementation of comprehensive maintenance and productivity systems
- Vibration tests performance
- Balancing tests performance